Legendarygamerz.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendarygamerz.tk

welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME 2 LEGENDARY-GAMERZ.TK TKE A LOOK AROUND AND ENJOY ALSO SIGN UP TODAY ALSO READ THE RULES OF THE SITE THX ™️Da®️k™️ AND INSANI-

all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
™Da®k™

™Da®k™

all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt Empty
PostSubject: all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt   all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:07 am

hello my nme is ™️Da®️k™️ im 18 i waz born in new jersey nj and moved 2 pa wth my other side of the family i love sepnding time wth my famliy anf friends i lik plying socom cuz i got frirnds there who r lik fam 2 me and one whn i die i will me remebered as there brother and friend
Back to top Go down
http://darkside-gamerz.tk
VENOM_X2

all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt Empty
PostSubject: Re: all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt   all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Hello Dark!
Back to top Go down

all bout dark 2010 year till the day I die Z9 and Dmc #1 leader commander and segretagnt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendarygamerz.tk :: Intoduce Yrself-
Jump to: